Sunday 20 November 2011

About me

My name is Anna and as of November 2011 I am a certified nail technician. I have always been interested in nail design and as most of women loved painting my nails. I have also been creating my own extensions and infills for a while. Admittedly, it takes more than that to take on training and become a nail technician. Here is how it begun:
In early 2011 I decided to leave UK and took a job in Germany. During that time I’ve met an amazing nail technician who not only has been incredible skilled but also seemed very happy with her life and work. The work she produced was stunning, very detailed and long-lasting. I returned to UK a few months later and could not stop thinking about skills I had and how much I would like to learn something completely different to my usual line of work. I decided to undertake a nail technician training and make it into my hobby.
I still work full time in my profession and not planning to change it. After all, you can have more than one love in your life! :) I will, however, be taking nail appointments for evenings and weekends. I have also set-up this blog to share my latest designs, nail polish hauls and industry news. I hope to meet you soon, either in person or online, reading this blog.
If you wish to contact me, please email thenailchronicles@gmail.com for appointments or any information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment