Sunday 20 November 2011

The most beautiful polish in the world – Nfu Oh 51

Hi Everyone! I know that tis story is old and no-one is surprised by this colour anymore (or maybe someone is? :) but I have just discovered what Nfu Oh no. 51 is all about. Let me start from saying that obtaining Nfu Oh polishes in UK is neither easy or cheap. Ok, it is not cheap. If you are willing to pay the price it is quite easy. I first found out about this polish from one of the nail blogs and the picture that were there just blew my mind completely. I had to see this polish in person. After searching ebay, various US and International nail polish supply websites it finally occurred to me that I wont get this polish cheap. Wherever it was reasonably priced the shop did not send to UK. So I took the plunge and ventured to www.nfuoh.co.uk to buy the polish. Because the Opal collection contains many, many colours I must have spent good 30 minutes trying to figure out which ones I want and which will be the most versatile. In the end I settled for number 51 (of course), number 52 and 58. All these polishes are absolutely stunning and can produce many various effects by layering over different shades of purple, orange/red or green/blue. But…enough talking. Have a look at the pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment