Sunday 20 November 2011

Tiny paws running on Zoya’s Jules

Hello Everyone! As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I bought quite a few of the Zoya polishes recently. I was not crazy about the formula of “Apple” but after applying “Jules” I am starting to understand what the buzz is all about. The consistency of the polish is just right, not too runny or thicks. Colour gets opaque in three coats, possibly two if you apply it to you natural nail (I am always trying to cover my french tip of gel overlay). There is an ultra fine glitter in the formula and the colour is beige/taupe. The finish is not very glossy but this can be changed by using  a high gloss top coat. Once I finished with the polishing and my nails dried, I decided to go ahead with the little stamping on my ring fingers. It came out pretty cute! I even managed to over-stamp which you can see documented below…looks really cute, shame it won’t last…:)




No comments:

Post a Comment