Sunday 20 November 2011

Apple by Zoya

I am a keen YouTuber (by the way, did you know that Nail Chronicles has its own YouTube channel? Just type “nailchronicles” in the search box on YT and you will find me!) I have heard a lot of good things about Zoya nail polishes. I am not the one to trust very easily and rely solemnly on opinion of others, but this time I have. The result was me putting a massive Zoya order on Beverly Beaute. It has just arrived today and I got to swatch a few colours and apply one of it to my nails. The colour I chose is “Apple”. It is a green glitter polish which composes of fine glitter in a clear liquid (no colour). I must admit I am in two minds. From one hand the colour is stunning and I love the effect on the nails. From the other the application was dreadful. It took me five (!!!) coats to cover my free edge which made some nails looking a little bit bulky. BUT…I won’t complain. At least not too much. Have a look at the final tresult and I trust you will understand why…


No comments:

Post a Comment